Marshall PTA’s Annual Monster Mash
Saturday, October 18
5:00 – 8:00 pm
Marshall Elementary School
The Marshall PTA needs your help with Monster Mash 2014.
We need many, many volunteers to make sure our little monsters are safe and happy during Monster Mash.
Description of Volunteer Opportunities:
- Set Up: Assist with set up of tables, games, food area, gym, etc.
- Donations Check-In: Accept donations of soda, water, cakes for cake walk and individual baked goods.
- Bake Sale: Sell donated individual baked goods; sold for tickets only; no cash handling.
- Gym Supervision: Monitor the gym to ensure no food/beverage, running, fighting or other unsafe behavior. Parent supervision is required at this event.
- Games: Choose to work one of the other fun games offered.
- Food Line Server: Serve up pizza slices, hot dogs, chips, soda and water as requested.
- Food Line Check-Out: Tally up the total food purchase; all food sold for tickets only; no cash handling.
- Clean Up: A lot of help is needed to clean up our school after the best Halloween party in town. Options include cleaning up in the gym, cafeteria and school entryway. With enough volunteers, clean up should be completed by 9:00 pm.
Click Monster Mash for more information.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for volunteering for this year’s Monster Mash and for supporting the Marshall PTA. We couldn’t do it without all of you!